Supported by well-established infrastructural facility & modern machines, we are acknowledged as the pioneer manufacturer and exporter of the Disc Ploughs. To manufacture these ploughs in compliance with industrial standards, we obtain fine quality carbon steel from the certified vendor base. Directly mounted to the tractors, these ploughs are ideal for cultivating orchards, groves and vine yards. To cater to the exact requirements of the clients, these Disc Ploughs can be customized on different specifications.
- Heavy discing on tough soils
- Excellent depth of penetration
We manufacture quality and durable range of mounted Disc Ploughs with EN-42, in addition to regular field discing. Rigidly constructed and with its depth of penetration, disc plough helps in heavy discing on tough soils. Whilst unit attachment to the tractor, with working depth controlled hydraulically, ensures easy discing in small areas and corners.
We offer mounted disc plough that can be directly mounted to the tractors. It is a hydraulically operated basic implement for the preparation of land. This is especially useful in hard and dry trashy, stumply land conditions and in soils where scouring is a major problem. Its heavy-duty pipe frame has high trash clearance allowing the plough to operate under heavy crop residual. Our disc plough are comparatively lighter in weight results lighter draft as compared to equivalent trailed plough where more power is required to operate and consequently higher operating costs.
Following are some of its unique features:
- This mounted discs plough will give outstanding results in field tillage and its sharp and strong, Discs will invert soils and turn out stables, shrubs and will loosen and aerate soil to desired depths
- It operates very effectively and efficiently
- It is durable and will give satisfactory service over a long period
- It is manufactured under expert supervision and skilled mechanics
- Most of its parts are manufactured on the latest machinery and scientific lines.
- It is also available in two Discs.
Namastay Chowk, Opposite Sir Chhotu Ram Park, G. T. Road, Karnal, Haryana, 132001, India