Established in the year 1960, we are considered amongst the pioneer manufacturers and exporters of Mounted Discs Harrow. As per industrial standards, these discs harrows are engineered by our expert engineers employing sophisticated techniques. Broadly used in agriculture industries, these disc harrows are ideal for using in cultivation of land. Prior to dispatch, Mounted Discs Harrow is rigorously checked by our experts on different parameters prior to their final dispatch to the customers.
- Hydraulically controlled working depth
- High efficiency
- Easy to operate
- This is a mounted, Disc harrow with EN-42 High CArbon STeel designed for working in orchards, groves and vine yeards, in addition to regular field discing. Its rigid constructions nd depth of penetration adapts it to heavy discing in tough soils, whilst unit attachment to the tractor; with , ensures easy discing in small areas and corners.
- The front and rear gangs can be positioned independently to obtain a required amount of offset to suit condition.
- This harrow will give outstanding results in field tillage and its sharp and strong Discs will invert soils and turn out stables, shrubs and will loosen and aerate soil to desired depths.
- It operates very effectively and efficiently, if properly adjusted and carefully handled.
- It is durable and will give satisfactory service over a long period provided it is given the care it deserves.
- It is manufactured under expert supervision and skilled mechanics.
- Most of its parts are manufactured on the latest machinery and scientific lines.
Namastay Chowk, Opposite Sir Chhotu Ram Park, G. T. Road, Karnal, Haryana, 132001, India